Board of Directors
The Center for Research in Security Prices is governed by a five-person board comprised of members from the University of Chicago and the Booth School of Business.
- John C. Heaton, Joseph L. Gidwitz Professor of Finance
- Lubos Pastor, Charles P. McQuaid Professor of Finance
- Madhav Rajan, Dean of the Booth School of Business and George Pratt Shultz Professor of Accounting
- Kim Taylor, Vice President and General Counsel
- Bala Srinivasan, Executive Vice President for Science, Innovation, and Strategy, Chief International Officer & Deputy Provost
The Advisory Board consists of distinguished members of the University of Chicago's Booth School of Business. Each Director is a renowned professor, researcher, and author.